the musings of a mad man

Friday, March 03, 2006

....how do i do this?

Ok so I'm creating a blog...or seen as you are reading this that really should be past-tence...so I've created a blog, what do I do now? the usual thing is to start at the beginning and explain why you are setting up this slightly mad phenomena that is a blog, well for me the answer is cos.....it's a slightly mad phenomena and i like that kind of thing.

Er..what else, well from the outset I want to make a pubolic statement about my spelling.....

I CAN"T SPELL

so if you spot any spelling mistakes I've already made my disclaimer and you've excepted my terms and conditions by reading this line...oh my terms and conditions are;

1: I promise i no way to offend the blogger by commenting on his spelling.

2: I promise that I will not believe that I am a better individual than the blogger because I can spell.

3: I promise not to laugh outloud at any mis-spelt words or wrong punctuation.

4: Finally, I will resist any form of theft from the pages here in. If I do steal any information I will leave all incorrect spelling and punctuation in the original condition it was found therefore rendering the article useless.

1 Comments:

Blogger JimBob said...

nice start.. ha ha. Oh, and by the way....you might want to use the spell checker function :)

7:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home